środa, 19 maja 2021

I have no idea what to build! But?

 

Tennis court


    Today is a break from Project Minecraft, I'm not hiding, I have no idea for further expansion at the moment, but I won't leave you without a post. While taking a break from the project, I came up with an idea to test myself in building single structures. It took me quite a while to figure it out, but the thought of tennis came to mind, so I decided to build a tennis court, as if the court itself wasn't enough, I set about building an entire stadium. I don't know how big it will be, but it promises to be a giant.















Tomorrow the social rooms will be built. The next stage will be grandstands and Vip boxes and roofing and at this point the construction of the facility will be completed. I do not exclude further expansion. If you have any ideas for construction I will gladly try your suggestions.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz