czwartek, 20 maja 2021

I have no idea what to build! part 2 Tennis Stadium

 


Tennis Stadium part 2/5


    I welcome you to the 2nd part of the build without a plan, which however was born in an unexpected moment. Initially it was to build the court itself, but with time for further expansion, I decided to build the stadium, as you saw in the previous material, we built the court and the perimeter of the stadium.


So let's move on to today's stadium construction continuation report. I had hoped to be able to complete the construction, but I counted out, specifically the size of the construction.


Today the construction of the floor leading to the stands and sectors with toilets, as well as locker rooms was completed. The next step was to mark out the Vip zones and the commentator box.






Once the grandstand expansion was completed, I set about building the ring surrounding the stands, which will be the basis for the spectator roofing.












The final element in today's court development was the lighting of the corridor around the stadium, as well as the interior walls, which will be fitted with decorative gadgets.





I will try to finish the upstairs hallway and delineate the retail area. Another post from the stadium construction tomorrow. I invite you to comment and leave a subscription.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz